Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Purchasing Plants

This week I sent my on-site advisors a list of plants I want to get for the garden. It's got about forty or  so plants, but it's still unfinished because I want to find more unique, exotic ones. Most of the list is comprised of plants from Lowe's (because Lowe's seems to be the best deal so far), but since these plants can be purchased at any Lowe's in the valley, I still want to find some unusual, more interesting plants. When I went to Lowe's to look at their inventory, I was actually really surprised. They had some plants I didn't think would grow well in Arizona. Also, their plants are all flourishing beautifully. But since it is just another chain store, their stock isn't as varied as the local nurseries. The budget for the garden still hasn't been set yet, but once it is, hopefully we can start deciding which ones we are actually going to purchase and how many.

No comments:

Post a Comment