Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Camp and Garden Updates (#4)

This week and the next are camp week. Since it's spring break, there's a bunch of little kids running around the EEC. It's not a bother, since I mostly close myself off in a classroom to do my work and research, but I just thought I'd mention camp. I'm especially excited though, because there is going to be a pancake breakfast next Thursday.

Later today, I'm going to set a meeting with my on-site advisors (one of them doesn't come in until 10:30) for later on this week (hopefully) to discuss which plants we are going to buy. Looking over my list again, I'm not really happy with the selections. I think they could be better and more interesting, but it's difficult with the limited stock available in Arizona. I'm also having trouble staggering the bloom times, since the nurseries right now are mostly just carrying plants that bloom in spring. I need to find more winter and fall-blooming plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment