Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Garden Update #2

In the last post I posted pictures of the garden, but I just wanted to clarify which part I will be working on. The whole fenced area will be a demonstration garden, with an outdoor classroom, planter beds for horticultural lessons, and a variety of other exhibits for learning. The sensory garden that I'm working on will be along the fence of the entrance. From the perspective of my photos, that fence is on the left. To increase space and make it more user friendly, I'm hoping to build a few vertical gardens along the fence. If I can put herbs and small flowering plants in the vertical gardens, then I can save the area on the ground along the fence for bushes and shrubs. And since there's a plain fence lining the garden, I want to decorate it with vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment